- PRICES: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices will be subject to travel costs if applicable.
- DEPOSITS: Deposits are payable on booking to confirm your chosen hire items, date availability and to guarantee we will be able to provide hire items for your function. Email confirmation will be sent when the deposit payment is received. Deposits are non-refundable. Deposit amounts vary dependant on the total order value placed:
- For Orders under £200: £50 Deposit Required
- For Orders over £201: Deposit Variable
- BALANCES: Balance payments are due in full 1 month prior to the function. An invoice will be issued and payment must be made on receipt of invoice. BACS is our preferred method of payment, although we do accept cheques and card payments via Paypal. We reserve the right to withdraw hire services from functions if payment has not been made prior to the function date occuring.
- DAMAGE & VIOLENCE: We will not tolerate violence or abusive language towards our staff at functions. We appreciate that guests are there to enjoy the event but violence, abuse or damage to our equipment is unacceptable. We reserve the right to withdraw staff and equipment from any function if we feel the environment has become unsuitable. No refunds will be given. Damages to equipment will be charged to customers.
- REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued only in the occurance of hired items being supplied not as stated in our Brochure and on other promotional material (Website, Stationery etc). Customers must take into account the description and/or images of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description provided by Harrogate Wedding Hire and the customer is unsatisfied, Harrogate Wedding Hire is not responsible for a refund. Refunds will not be issued due to Function cancellation.
- Harrogate Wedding Hire reserve the right to withdraw any of the products shown without prior notice. Bookings already placed for those products will be honoured but no additional bookings will be taken for cancelled products.
Additional Terms & Conditions
Customer, hirer means the person, group or organisation booking the services. Operators refers to the staff delivering, setting up, operating and de-rigging of any other Items hired as shown above, supplied by Harrogate Wedding Hire.
Provisional bookings must be confirmed by payment of a non-refundable deposit (as stated above) on agreement to this contract. Non payment will result in cancellation of the booking.
Final payment must be made at least 30 days prior to the event. Non payment will result in cancellation of the booking.
Cancellation – this agreement cannot be cancelled, except in writing, by either the Client or Harrogate Wedding Hire.
1. The hirer will act as (or arrange a suitable contact) for the operators to liaise with on arrival to and during the event.
2. A level indoor space of approx. 2.3m wide x 1.25m deep x 2.1m high must be provided for the Photo Booth.
3. Parking and close access must be made available for loading.
4. Clear access to at least three 13amp electrical sockets
5. The Operator will require access to the Function area 1 hour (2 hours for Photo Booth) before the Items are required for use, in order to setup and ensure smooth running of the systems. Once setup the items cannot be moved.
Harrogate Wedding Hire do not accept liability should the Venue fail to provide the requirements stated above, thereby preventing the use of the Items, and no refund will be made Harrogate Wedding Hire.
Harrogate Wedding Hire operators/staff will have sole responsibility for setting up, operating and removing the Items and associated equipment and materials.
Photo Booth: The normal hire period is: 1-2 hour setup, 3 hours running and 1-1.5 hour de-rig removal of the Items. Any extension to this time must be requested by the customer prior to the Event date and may be subject to an additional charge.
Candelabras & Lanterns: These items are supplied with live candles, no refund will be issued if naked flames are not allowed at the function venue. Any unused candles will remain the property of Harrogate Wedding Hire and no monetary exchange will be made due to none use of candles.
Harrogate Wedding Hire reserve the right for the Operator to dismantle the Items and leave the premises should the Guests become unruly and considered by the Operator to be a risk, either to themselves or the Items. No refund will be forthcoming.
Harrogate Wedding Hire do not accept responsibility for any circumstances outside our direct control which prevent the use of the Items such as power failure, flooding, motorway accidents etc.
The customer accepts that photographs may be taken of the Items and their Guests during the event and agrees that they may be used in publicity material by Harrogate Wedding Hire.
Liability: Harrogate Wedding Hire shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage directly or consequently arising out of the use or inability to use the Items, whether used singularly or in conjunction with any other equipment.
Where damage or misuse arising to damage of the equipment is caused (excluding genuine faults) Harrogate Wedding Hire will Invoice the hirer to the full replacement value or parts and labour value (which ever is appropriate) for equipment to be in comparative working condition of that when delivered and signed for.
In the event of accident or illness preventing Harrogate Wedding Hire from supplying the services as agreed in the contract, you the hirer/client shall be informed at the earliest possible opportunity and a medical certificate will be provided (if so required). Any payments made will be refunded. We will endeavour to assist you the hirer to find a replacement (if so required).